Civil Structural Design Engineering (Industrial Training)
Anything constructed needs to be designed first. Structural Engineering deals with the analysis and design aspects required to ensure a safe, functional and economical end product. During the design process the designer may constantly interact with specialists such as architects and operational managers. Once the design is finalized, the implementation involves people to handle aspects such as statutory approvals, planning, quality assurance and material procurement. The entire exercise can be undertaken in a highly-coordinated way if everyone involves understands the terminology or ‘project language’. To understand this language fully, it is necessary to appreciate the principles of structural analysis and design.
Structural Design Engineering Course provide by the Engineering Design & Power Training Institute to enhances the skills of the students by giving him training on basic knowledge of structural engineering, principles of analysis of structures and their application, selection of construction materials, behavior of materials under loading, design fundamentals for Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) and steel structures, stress developed under loads, and the way structures offer resistance to it.
For those involved with the purchase, design, fabrication, or inspection of Piping Projects including users, manufacturers, repair organisations, inspection agencies and other organisations involved with the design, maintenance and repair of industrial Plants.
Eligibility of Civil & Structural Design Engineering
- B.Tech/BE in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Master in Civil/Structural Engineering
Civil & Structural Design Engineering Course outlines are following :
- Basics of Structural Engineering
- Analysis & Design of Structures
- Steel Frame Connection
- 2D & 3D Modeling Structures
- 3D Structural Design
- Structural Analysis & Design.
- Stress & Failure Analysis.
- Foundation Design.
- Concrete Design & Analysis.
- Structural Evaluation.
- Steel Structure Design.
- Pre- Engineered Buildings.
- Construction Detailing & Drawings.
- Infrastructure Design.
- Storm Water & Sewage Design.
- Bridges, Roads, & Power Projects Design.
- Investigation & Failure Analysis.
- Proof Checking & Advisory Services.
- Application Design.
- Restoration & Rehabilitation of Structures.
- Analysis & Evaluation of Soundness of Structures.
- Structures, Tanks, Bins, Hopers.
- Steel Analysis & Steel Design.
- Rain Water Harvest System.
|1||Six Weeks Industrial Training||Full Time||6-8 Weeks|
|2||Six Months Industrial Training||Full Time||6 Months|
A complete in-depth knowledge together with fundamentals is delivered in our premises to the engineers. Looking at the large demand for good engineers our objective is to make sure that the engineers are able to design technical drawings using CAD tools and apply them in real world.
- Engineering Design Courses syllabus as per standard & Code of API & ASME
- Our Faculties have more then 5 to 10+ year industrial experience
- Printed Study Materials
- Audio and Video tutorials
- All Courses are based upon Real Projects
- Job oriented training program
- Excellent Placements Records till now
- Accommodation is available for outstation candidates.
- Career Consulting & Guideness
- In Plant Visit for Special Courses
The field of pipe drafting and design includes the widest range of opportunities of any field of design drafting. They include:
- Power plants
- Petrochemical complex
- Pulp and paper plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Pipe systems for hospitals and high-rise
- Office buildings
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Synthetic fuel plants
- Offshore platforms
- Pipeline installations
- Water treatment facilities
- Environmental waste disposal