Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, and entertainment industries. From academia and throughout your professional career, Autodesk provides educational resources—instructor-led, self-paced, or online training—and certification to help you stay competitive.
Autodesk Inventor 2017, developed by U.S. based software company Autodesk, is a computer-aided design application for creating 3D digital prototypes used in the design, visualization and simulation of products. A2itSoft teaches the use of Autodesk Inventor 2017 as a digital prototyping tool. Users gain all the necessary skills needed to complete a workable model using the powerful 3D tools in Inventor 2017.
Competition for talent is fierce in today’s marketplace. Universities want to enroll the smartest, most committed students and equip them for professional success after they graduate. Employers want to attract and retain well-qualified, ambitious professionals who not only work hard, but also help them win new projects and gain industry recognition. Students and professionals just want to get ahead—and stay there.
Autodesk Inventor is a powerful software package that allows engineers to design parts, create assemblies, animate assemblies and create real life renderings of their models. CAD is one of the main ways an engineer can communicate their ideas to other parts of a company like Sales, Marketing and Technical Support.
A2itSoft provides the best Inventor 2017 Training in Mohali, Chandigarh. A2itSoft labs are equipped with latest software so that students can get 100% practical training.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database.
At the completion of Autodesk Inventor Training the participant will exhibit the following
- Navigating user interface
- Design 2D sketches, 3D parts
- Views 2D & 3D parts and assembly designs
- Define dimensions, annotations, and tables
- Advanced part-modeling techniques
- Building complex sheet metal parts, assemblies, and design.
- View & simulation of design parts
Why Autodesk Inventor Training at A2itSoft ?
- Industry Compliant Syllabus
- Multi-Platform Demonstration
- Product Based Training
- Real-Time Case Studies
- Use of Latest Tools & Technology
- LCD equipped class room
- Unlimited Lab facility
- Faculty drawn from Industries
- Daily Handouts & Lab Exercise
- Workshops on New Technologies