Design and make a better world. Start with certification.
Whether you are an educator helping students prepare for college or career, or a student looking for a competitive advantage, or perhaps a company looking for people with the qualifications to make things happen, an Autodesk certification can make a difference. Strong design software skills are a great asset in both the academic and professional arenas. Teaching students to use state-of-the-art Autodesk® design software such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, Maya, 3DS Max, and Fusion 360, along with providing Autodesk certification gives them a significant advantage in achieving college or career success.
Stand out with an Autodesk Certification
- Earn an industry-recognized credential that helps prove your skill level and can get you hired.
- Develop your skills with sample projects and exercises that emphasize real-world applications
- Accelerate your professional development and help enhance your credibility and career success.
- Validate your skills and join an elite team of Autodesk Certified professionals.
- Display your Autodesk Certified certificate, use the Autodesk Certified logo, highlight your achievement and get noticed by listing your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database.